Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could someone please comment on the format of my DIY circuits blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razeksk

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everybody,

Could someone please comment on the format of my DIY blog posts? I have many simple, fun project ideas that I would love to share but I don't want to get too far without some feedback from viewers.

This post is about how to make a sound activated camera trigger for high speed photography. **broken link removed**

All input is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Roy

Thats pretty cool. What plugin are you using to do the projects page?

It's essentially an HTML table. The frame and image spacing is automatically generated by my wordpress theme. The HTML table is generated by a plugin called "TablePress".

One thing i would recommend (to increase viewership) is to add videos of the projects working. It makes people much more comfortable with the content you have posted when they can see it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.