Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

could someone help me for cts of astro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cihchenlin

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
1: i want to get a cts for reset signal,so in *.sdc,i creat a clock for reset,but astro think it as a ignore pin for all reset pin?why?

2: i creat clock for clk1,i want to get cts for clk1 which must through the and gate to clk2,but dont know why? clk2 do not have cts? and i "set gated clock tree" on in astro?

1.. For doing CTS is reset, astCTS will work only for clock nets..

U can use astHFCTS (highfanout cts) and give the reset nets..

Added after 4 minutes:

2.... astro CTS assumes.. the input pin of and gate as stop point (sink pin) since u declared clock on the output port of that and gate.

U can either remove the create_clock clk2 and do cts with clock gating option on..

Or u can do another CTS for clk2..

Thanks

shankar

Thanks a lot,

1:in astro userguide,i found,i set impicit pin as "set default trigger edge" 1,and the reset signal have cts.

2:i want clk1 througn the and gate,in "encounter",i creat clk1,and set "through pin" at input pin of and gate,resove it,but in astro have no the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back