Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Could any one Help me choose my Senior Design Project......

Status
Not open for further replies.

maged

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am really confused :?: , I need to have a proposal for my Electrical Engineering Design class to do the final senior design, but I want to do a pure electrical project, no coding involved :cry: ......... could any one help me figure out a project......... I want it to involve Electronics.. Control Systems.... and Analog communication..........
Thank YOu :idea: :idea:

i have no idea, because i do know , which kind design do you want, can you give the more information?

Re: Could any one Help me choose my Senior Design Project...

Thank you much.... I want to do an echo cancellation project... or an electronic light control.............. but i need more information on these subjects......

How about making an IR data link. You could pulse the emitting diode at a frequency which is FSKed and recover it on the far end. You could then scramble the data for some security.

Use some optics like lenses or a shaving mirror to increase the receiver gain.

Thank you very much for your help..... I am checking that out with my faculty advisor...........

HERE IS ONE AMAZING SITE TO GET YOU STARTED OFF ON AN ANALOG COMMUNICATION CIRCUIT DESIGN PROJECT

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back