Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cost estimation of the product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambhav_1

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

I am looking to design the controller which will be nearly same as provided in the link below.

The DC-DC converter evm itself is costing me around $99,i will be using this for initial readings and if everything goes well then i will get it on PCB.
I am concerned about the price it will cost if i send this for production. And i am not able to calculate the estimated cost because i want the after production cost to be around $10.

Note: There will be changes in the design according to my specifications but this schematic can give a clear idea of the cost.

BOM cost plus assembly cost plus test cost plus
fulfillment cost plus overhead plus required profit.

If your BOM cost doesn't make it, you can forget
the rest. A DC-DC for $10 seems unlikely, maybe
you just specify the power requirements in your
favor and make it Somebody Else's Problem.

Since the amouint of power was not mentioned then it must be minimal. It will cost less than a buck and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back