Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Correlated Rayleigh Fading Channel Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

spweda

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
correlated rayleigh fast fading

Did anyone generate a correlated Rayleigh fading channel in research the receiver diversity? To generate a Rayleigh fading channel, one could first design a FIR/IIR filter to have the desired spectrum property, then let a white Gaussin noise pass through the filter. To generate a correlated Rayleigh fading channel, one need at least to generate two independnet Rayleigh fading channels, then uses a matrix to introduce the correlations between the channels. How to design the matrix, eigen-decompositon or Chorlesky decomposition?

generate correlated fast fading

hi spweda:

... please take a look to this papers:

"Modelling Frequency Correlation of Fast Fading in Frequency Hopping GSM Link Simulations"
Klingenbrunn, T. and Mogensen P.
IEEE VTC 1999, pp. 2398-2402

"Generation of Correlated Rayleigh Fading Envelopes for Spread Spectrum Applications"
Natarajan, B. et al
IEEE Comm. Letters 2000, pp. 9-11

...I'm very interested, please PM me if you implement it

Best Regards

Reactions: fod

fod

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
correlated fading simulation

Hi, Minhawk

Thanks for your references. I have implemented the Correlated Rayleigh fading channel based on the second reference. The Cholesky decomposition was used in the reference.

Reactions: fod

fod

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
correlated fading channel simulation

Can anyone know how to write the matlab code for correlated fading channel.

channel simulator iir filter

i need this matlab code

urgent please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back