Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CORON DS-7 analoque drums module

Status
Not open for further replies.

gres

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I made that tool, after I had found very nice project of synthesizer, which exaclly is single drums module. Completly analoque. Project is more for fun then for playing, but ofcourse some stick may pay attention on that.
Project consist of two small boards, at first is placed heart of the system - 2x LM324 and CA3080, transistor BC550, stabilizer 7805, and others passive elements. Second board is a indicator of signal at output so there is no necessity to monitoring. It's made up of KA2281 chip. In this application I used only half of chipset because i need one channel. All is powered by power supply 12V/500mA. To adjust parameters we use 7 potentiometers, first of them is gain, second level. You can plugg drum pad or electric drum. Signal is giving by big jack and going back by the same slot. Coron can be plugged to any amplifier or mixer. Casing is designed in Corel and made at jet ploter, all consist of transparent plex 3mm. On that plex I made marks and drilled holes finally bend on thermic bender. Boards made in fotochemical methode.
You can listen to the project at youtube after find Coron Ds-7
Original text is here https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic1505809.html

Status
Not open for further replies.