Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

core generator can not launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jkchen

I'm using ISE5.1i,OS is W2K.
Once it works perfect.But now,when I launch CORE GENERATOR,the splash screen and GUI does not appear.BUT WHEN I OPEN the w2k task manager,I find "wincoregen" and "java" are in the process thread.
This situation is similar to MATLAB old version problem,that time is caused by virtual java mechine is not compatible with W2K.BUT THIS TIME??

did you try to solve/find the problem yourself before asking?

**broken link removed**
look very similar to your problem

HTH
dsp_

it's not simple as you estimated.
I change the shortcut as "wincoregen coregen.bat -nosplash".The GUI come out and dead.

the problem is cause in xp also
i get used to get some vm didnt appear

this is becouse in windows versions after xp1 and inc xp1 {accross all platforms} microsofts licence for java VM from sun was suspended and revoked
so it was pulled out the front end
stupid realy

you simply uninstall all previous versions of java vm or if you havent put sun systems version in yet

then install the latest sdk and jre je etc
there are many varients
but sun systems one works fine for me now
with all gui simulators etc running fine

all soluted.it's caused by matlab.I just uninstalled MATLAB.all ok now.
But i am not very sure if it is caused by jvm or system generator for xilinx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back