Status
Not open for further replies.

ketanrathod

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone help me in this code to copy received SMS in buffer & to send it to the other mobile ?
I am using ATmaega32 & AVRstudio compiler. Please help me

Attachments

• GSMTESTING.rar
    21.9 KB · Views: 71

I am writing a code. Provide your circuit either as .png file or as Proteus file. Zip and post it.

The SIM300 gives response like this when a new message is received. <CR><LF>+CMTI: SM,1<CR><LF>

Only then you have to read the message.

I have not used SIM300 but have used SIM900 and 900A. It seems command are similar but I don't remember the commands that you have to issue to set SIM300 to use SIM memory and to give response for new SMS. I am reading the AT command manual. I need some time. If you know the command then post it here.

You can also refer to this project. https://extremeelectronics.co.in/avr-tutorials/sending-an-receiving-sms-using-sim300-gsm-module/

Last edited:
AT+CMGR=<INNDEX>
is the command I have provided the code regrding it. I am unable to write a code to read the sms in buffer & then transmit it. so please can you help me?

I asked for the circuit. I know that AT+CMGR=x\r\n is the command used to read the received SMS but before that you have to send an AT command once so that the GSM will indicate with +CMTI: SM, x response if a new SMS is received and if this +CMTI: string is received then you can send the AT+CMGR=x\r\n command for reading SMS. I don't remember the command that has to be given to do that. Give me some time . I am reading the AT manual. I will write a code soon.

I am attaching incomplete code.

Attachments

• ATMega32.rar
    34.7 KB · Views: 81
I want to send the new unread received SMS to particular fixed mobile number. So provivde the code for that using USART. I dont want to display that on LCD. I want to send it to mobile. So please send me the code

Connect your SIM900 to PC and issue AT+CMGR=1 command and send me the response you get in Serial Terminal like Termite. Send the screenshot.

Here I am sending the screenshot after reading sms at location 1

Status
Not open for further replies.