Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coplanar waveguide in 2.5D software

Status
Not open for further replies.

kato

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
coplanar waveguide

Hello,

I am trying to define a coplanar waveguide port in Ansoft Designer. I have no idea how. I understand that the slots are represented by the 'negative' on a metalization layer. so I have two strips. what edges to select? How to define the differential port?

Same issue in IE3D:
How to define the coplanar waveguide port.
Do I need to work on a negative or positive?
IE3D has an example but not a tutorial on that.
Please help.

Thank you

K

2.5d software

ground plane,you define port -1.
fed line,you define port +1.
try it.
if you want to know more detail.you can send an e-mail at cllololl_xxxd@hotmail.com.

2.5d software antenna

Dear llololl,

I am also trying to simulate an CPW (Ultra Wide-Band) antenna that i found in an IEEE paper but i am doing something wrong and i just can't find what's the problem. The dimensions and the shape are exactly the same with the paper. The problem must be something with the ports, ground or basic parameters. Can you help me? I am stucked....

Thanks

Marios Pantazis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back