Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cooperative Communication or MIMO antenna Beam forming ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

majidmad

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

I was working on LTE-Advanced for 10 months under my main supervisor. Unfortunately he has left the University because his contract has been finished. My faculty has directed me to work with my co-supervisor ( which they have selected him for me automatically) and now he told me he was not interested on LTE-Advanced and asked me to work on Cooperative Communication. Unfortunately no one is interested in LTE-Advanced and I have to change my area after 10 months.
I've worked on Antenna for my master and I have designed 2 Microstrip antennas which they have been published. I have a scholarship and I have to publish at least two papers in impact factor journals in 7 months otherwise they'll terminate my scholarship. Also my current supervisor has a grant on cooperative communication and if I can not publish any paper, may be he can support me although much less than my scholarship.
In other hand, one of my friends told me Cooperative Communication area is better than Antenna design area and you have a vast opportunity for job in future.
Ok. My question is that , Now I that I have the chance to change my supervisor, which area is better and more easier for publishing more papers. Also which one is more logical to choose regarding to my situation?

For more information, I know about CST Studio Suite and HFSS but I don't know anything about Matlab !

I'm truly appreciated for any suggestion.

Sincerely
Ma

Cooperative communication would be more effective as per your level .

Status
Not open for further replies.