Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

convolutional turbo codes ( CTC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmreddy

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
convolutional turbo code

hello all,
can anyone provide me with proper material for CTC encoding of any length.
and if you can give me its matlab implementation then it will be far better ...

but for now even some study material will also do ..

please ..

Added after 2 hours 35 minutes:

hello is anyone listening ...

please guys give me some good study material maylab implementation of CTC encoder...

ctc encoder code

can anyone reply to my plea ...

convolution turbo code

Hi,

You can download the turbo-code from the "http://www.eccpage.com/" web site, but the turbo-code is with c++ code rather matlab code.

convolutional turbo code

hi eric,
thanks for the link ....

can i get any study material for CTC i mean any literature work ...

convolutional turbo encoder

If you understand convolutional coding you should try reading C. Berrou's paper, he proposed turbo codes explaining why they use recorsive systematic encoder and interleaving. Try some research on the MAP algorithm and the concept of soft output decoders. Interleaving gets very important when concatenating convolutional codes.

Mario.

convolutional turbo

hi mario,
i have gone through quite a few papers on turbo codes but none of them explained the design of reciever and moreover everybody had delt with only non-recursive systematin convoultional turbo codes not recursive one.//

convolutional turbo codes ctc

really thanks a lot dear ahmad....if u have matlab code related to CTC decoder then please send me...i want to optimize it for 4G networks...thanks a lot for support....

turbo code ctc

Hi All,
I'm also interest to the CTC topics.
Thanks,

convolutional tubo code

can any one manage papers related to "forward error correction codings in spread spectrum system?"

convolutional turbo code matlab

thanxxxx alot for these pdf file. its help me

convolutional turbo code matlab function

thanks for this very good books
and wait for more

It's very helpful for me, Thanks for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back