Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting circuit diagrams to PCB stripboard layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro-Squirrel

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
circuit to pcb converter

What is the best way of learning how to read a circuit diagram and convert that to the layout on a PCB, stripboard perfoboard etc?

convert electronics circuit to pcb

Short answer - Practise

Long answer - I guess you can search on the net for practical guidelines for laying out stripboard PCBs. However I would seriously suggest you just jump in and learn by doing. Start off with simple circuits only containing 6-12 components then work your way up. Also if you need to learn symbols for circuit diagrams there are a 101 sites on the net to teach you. Here is just one I quickly found

h**p://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/symbol.htm

stripboard circuits

Electro-Squirrel said:
What is the best way of learning how to read a circuit diagram and convert that to the layout on a PCB, stripboard perfoboard etc?

Yep! kevpat said it already. Practice, practice, practice... :D

There is just no other way. In this case the motto is: learn by doing.

circuit to pcb layout converter

I agree. Practise is the only way to get good at it. However check the net for some basic guidelines. I have found that this helps quite a lot in terms of finding errors later on.

Cheers
Slayer

circuit to stripboard conversion

Yes. And always remember; Practice doesn't produce perfection, rather, it stipulates a habit, a good and wise habit makes you a better person. Failures are part of it... Failures are condiments, that gives LIFE, its flavors....But of course, sucess is the one, that is delightful!

Too much failure is bad:cry:

Alright, too much has been said already:D

how to convert pcb to circuit

I always use squared graph paper and pencil the components in. After the first draphed try to condense the layout by making small accurate changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.