Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting Calibre Rule files to Assura

Status
Not open for further replies.

junas125

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I wanted to convert Calibre rule files to Assura rule files because those are the only rule files available from the foundry at the moment. Is there any script available for that? What languages/methods could one learn to perform this task? How difficult and time consuming is it?
Thanks for your help.

unless you have a whole lot of time on your hands or a very basic process to deal with forget about this. There is no script I know of and foundries use team of people to do this and often get it wrong...

unless you have a whole lot of time on your hands or a very basic process to deal with forget about this. There is no script I know of and foundries use team of people to do this and often get it wrong...

Hello,
There is no tool or script to do convertation, but I have a team (5 employers) and we can to do manualy and quickly. If it interested you please connect via skype or mobile!!!

Usually foundry provided assura rule file too.
Why not ask for it from foundry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back