Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert Spectre netlist to @DS netlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmsheng

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to convert Spectre format netlist to @DS netlist that can be simulated in @DS enverionment?

there is a netlist translator come in @Ds , see the manuals and u will do it
the translator also translate from H$pice netlist to @DS

khouly

There is no direct netlist translator from Cadence to ADS except ADS Dynamic Link.
ADS DL is other version of ADS and it is ran through Cadence to reach to circuit simulation of ADS.
Another way is to use RFDE integrated within Cadence which is better.

Otherwise there is no direct translator...

khouly said:
h**p://eesof.tm.@gilent.com/docs/adsdoc2004A/netlist/index.html
try this link
it is the manual of netlist translator in @DS , i have used it to translate H$pice netlist to @DS one
it need some work , i have done it

check it BigBoss

thanks
khouly

I know this feature but this is valid only spicelike netlists. You know well, in Cadence we use "customized models" and these are parametric mode, therefore they should be converted Cadence native netlist.
In other hand, if you have basic spice netlist, of course it's possible to convert directly into ADS.

But this is not the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back