Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert OrCad386 to Protel99SE or PADS Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirschi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!
Is there any chance to convert schematics, pcb-layouts and if necessary the libraries from the old 32bit orcad386 to a newer program like Protel99SE and/or PADS Flow? I own all these programs, and want to update my old orcad schematics and layouts. It would be very nice if anyone knew an answer!

I did very much research, but i couldn't find any useful information.

Thank you in advance and best regards, Walter

if u have orcad windows based version then u should import sdt386 file and save as orcad.max file then u can import in protel 99se but which version of orcad386 + u having can i know that?

Hello! I have OrCad DOS v4.4, and want to get my outdated files (*.sch, *.lib, *.bd1) to a newer format and for newer programs.
I have downloaded a trial version of orcad v16, but its unable to open the old files.

Thank you for your help, i appreciate it very much!

EDIT: i just read, that ORCAD v9.2 can open these "old" schematics without problems and save them in a new format. Can anyone confirm this? and where do i get the outdated OrCad v9.2 version from?

Thanks, Walter

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back