Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert from open collector to line driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husanto

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

please help me, i want the schematic for convert from open collector output to line driver output. how to do that?? i want to use it to control servo motor with line driver input CW and CCW?? any body have opinion for this problem??

Husanto said:
Hi,

please help me, i want the schematic for convert from open collector output to line driver output. how to do that?? i want to use it to control servo motor with line driver input CW and CCW?? any body have opinion for this problem??

Any open colector is a line driver as long the load is at the end of the line.
What kind of question is this in a "proffesional hardware" topic ?
:cry:

Hi,
Do you have specifications of the CW and CCW inputs of the servo controller? You are probably looking for a single ended to differential driver. If you know the input specifications, finding out suitable IC will be easy.

Regards,
Laktronics

my problem is solved, thank you about help.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back