Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert Allegro footprint 16.x to 15.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish S

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Is there any tool or scripts to convert Allegro 16.x footprints to 15.x ...........

Where can i get this setup file. I am not able to get in net.

First off, like usual as it is customary in this forum, you were given WRONG answer.
Second the uprev.exe it meant for UP reving NOT down reving that is using it for bringing older version to newer one.
And finally you can not downgrade between major releases you can do it within same release rev.

M

I did a ups here. uprev up date revisions and as other says it cannot downgrade.

Though there is a way to a "backdoor". Doing the first part demands access to Allegro 16.x eg rent a licens for a short time.

In a skill code run through the footprint library and select view all, and do a clipfile of each footprint.
In v15.x in skill do setup missing layers such as dfa, and others you need. Then run through the folder for each clipfile do an import and save the footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back