Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

convert .a51 to .hex using uvision

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerraj

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Great Problem with keil

Actually I am using Keil compiler for developing program for atmel microcontroller.
by using c.
IT is giving correct hex code for 89c51. I am using header file at89x51.h

But when i tried to develop same program for 89c2051 with header file at89c2051 it is not generating the correct out put when i tried on c language

But again when i tried to develop same program on assemble language. it is working for both.

so what is the problem with 89c2051.

Great Problem with keil

Need your code to give a solution. It seems the keil is working fine. The problem must be with the code

Nandhu

Re: Great Problem with keil

there will be some error in your code. compilers cannot make any mistake.check your code again.

Re: Great Problem with keil

Actually keil is generating the hex file, But the problem is when I loaded the hex file into the programmer (in my case i am using Universal Programmer Microflash)
it is showing all the hex content in the particular memory location for 89c51 or 89s51

but when i select 89c2051, it is will not show the hex content that is to be burn into the chip.
For this mischievous behavior by programmer, I cann't say there is problem in this programmer as well, because i was using same programmer and same hex file 1 month ago. but now it it is showing some error.

for this i am thinking the keil is generating the starting address beyond the ROM address. That's why it is not visible in the Programmer address Map

Great Problem with keil

Try reinstalling programmer software. If it did not solve the problem try reinstalling keil too

Nandhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back