CONVERGENCE - PANASONIC PT-47WX49 (SERVICE MANUAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathByMullet

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pt-47wx49

Hi, I need your help to find a service manual for my Panasonic HD projection tv model # PT-47WX49. The standard convergence is not good enough for me. I saw a service tech clean my tv and he somehow pulled up a convergence screen that allowed for tuning that is not in the operation manual. I asked how he did this but for job security, he did not disclose this info. Can someone please help???

Thanks!
Mullet

panasonic projection tv convergence

Hello, I may be able to help you. I have the same TV and I have the service manuals for it. The menu you need allows you to adjust a host of things (from factory settings , to coarse/fine adjustments/convergence etc...) I found the manual in .pdf form on the web and I'll send the link to you when I locate it again or I can fax/scan and email the procedures to you if you would like. Please be advised. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT make any adjustments to your TV until after you have gone through every menu and written down the values that your tv is set at. I didn't do that and messed up my display something awful (LOL) I had to call a guy and get him to step through his screens on his tv to just get the picture back to a somewhat useable state. It still needs work! AHHHHHhhh. Let me know and I'll be glad to help. v/r Scott

how get in service mode on pt- 47wx49e

I understand that the service codes for most Panasonics are pretty much the same. I have a PT 51G44A with similar problems and would love to get a copy of that service manual as well. It would surely be appreciated.

service manual panasonic pt-

Can I PLEASE get a copy as well. I have the same situation. Some service man came to clean mine and screwed up the convergence. THANKS !!!!

soda_66@yahoo.com

tx47p800h panasonic convergence setting

Hi, I to have the same issue with my PT-47WX49. Could you please also send
me the manual. Really appreciate it.
sam

pt-47wx49e convergence

I would also like to have a copy if I could.
Thanks

panasonic pt-47wx49

Hi, I realize this is an old topic, but I have recently run into a convergence problem with my Panasonic, it is a PT47WX51E, but I'm certain that this service manual would be the same. Could you email me the service manual? It would be MUCH appreciated.

rfallt{at}du{dot}edu

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…