Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling stepper motor by 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

anasfuad33eng

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, all
i want to program 8051 mcu to receive 5 digital input for example if the digital value 0 the stepper motor not rotate
else if digital value 1 the stepper motor rotate cw direction 72 degree then stop
if the digital value 2 will rotate another 72 degree cw direction then stop
if the digital value back to 1 stepper motor rotate 72 degree in ccw direction then stop and so on:cry:
please help with codes in assembly language
thanks in advance

hai,
how u are giving the digital data to muc? is it through serial communication ?

hai,
how u are giving the digital data to muc? is it through serial communication ?
by using potentiometer and adc but the idea how i can make stepper motor rotate 72 deg if the digital value=1 then the motor stop to check the next
digital input if the digital input=2 the motor rotate another 72 degree,please help8-O

by using potentiometer and adc but the idea how i can make stepper motor rotate 72 deg if the digital value=1 then the motor stop to check the next
digital input if the digital input=2 the motor rotate another 72 degree,please help8-O

k do you have the datasheet of the motor that you are using?

yes,sir its unipolar stepper motor with resolution 1.8 degree please answer with codes in assembly

- - - Updated - - -

yes,sir its unipolar stepper motor with resolution 1.8 degree please answer with codes in assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back