Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling mobile phone using microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to connect 8051 to your mobile phone

If u want to use Nokia mobile phones using FBUS, there is goood documentation available at gnokii.com. Or try the attached file for samsung mobiles.

how to connect a mobile to a microcontroller

PaulHolland said:
Hi, If you want to send data this way better use DTMF look for encoder en decoder chips.
Generation and Recognition of DTMF Signals with
the Microcontroller MSP430

connect microcontroller to phone

The uNetserial chip can connect to the Internet via dialup
modems or wireless phone infrastructure (supports AMPS, CDMA, CDPD, GPRS, GSM, IDEN, PIAFS,
TDMA and other protocols). uNetSerial works with GPRS modems and phones from Siemens, Wavecom,
Sony, Ericsson, Nokia and others. uNetSerial’s processor can negotiate a PPP (Point to Point Protocol, the
standard way to connect by modem or wireless phone) connection using the standard PAP or script
authentication methods.
www.nchip.com

how to conect microcontroler with mobile

i think its a good idea u can implment easily using AT comands ........

microcontroller mobile phoen modem

hi
see my attachment here for sms remote conntroller by sms

using at commands with microcontroller

Use MT8888, DTMF transceiver. Very good chip from zarlink.

I'used this chip earlier and found excellent performance.

Nandu

connect mobile phone to microcontroller

how can hell me ? i want cdma connect to microcontroler display,and i want clock cdma to display in dot matrix.thank you very much for help.
mya email bobby_bobby261@bdg.centrin.net.id
[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back