Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Controlling custom flow for AD1954 from SigmaStudio

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbla

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody working on SigmaDSP from Analog Devices?

bimbla.

sigmastudio examples

I am

why?

MC

sigmadsp default signal flow

Are you working on a custom flow using SigmaStudio? Are you designing your own hardware using your own microcontroller?

If yes, we could share some ideas. By the way, I hope you know that AD1940 is released.

Interested???

bimbla.

sigmadsp board

What kind of ideas would you like to share.

sigmastudioâ„¢ 3.0

I just completed interfacing a PIC 18F452 to AD1954, using the default signal flow.
The uC restores the SigmaDSP to the last settings.
Now I will start with custom flow.

What stage of the design are you? Have you done menu on LCD or interfaced IR remote?

Thanks and regards,

bimbla.

sigma studio evaluation board

I have my 1940 project working with a custom flow designed with Sigma Studio

sigmastudio developer board

AD1940 WOW!
What does your custom flow have?
What do the surround libraries consist of? Can you make a surround channel decoder from them?

bimbla.

ad1940 examples

I have SigmaStudio v2.1 and am in process of making my custom board.

Can you tell me if it is possible to control custom flow for AD1954 from SigmaStudio v2.1?

I can control only volume and other parameters that require writing to a single location....like HPF.

Do you have a custom hardware or the AD EVAL board?

Your answeer is much awaited.

Thanks and regards,

bimbla.

ad1954 sigma studio

Hello

I'm working on AD1954+AD1871+PIC16F877 project as car audio DSP.
Unfortunately i don't have SigmaStudio and evaluation board, so i should compute all IIR coefficients by myself.

Maybe you know, how to specify delay parameters (for left/right/sub chanels)?
Datasheet said, that delay should be entered as number of samples (165 samples max). But how to represent it in 2.20 fractional format?

Thank you.

sigmadsp evaluation

I have the AD1954 Eval board along with the software. I want to sell it since I have no use for it now. The condition is as go as it can get. If you are interested, kindly let me know.

bimbla.

Status
Not open for further replies.