Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Control system matlab implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najeeb Ullah Khan

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody!
I m an electronic engineering junior, i have been asked for the matlab implementation of any research paper about control system, please guide me about the major steps i have to go through, suggesting any particular paper for my level would be nice

thanx in advance

I recommend you check out some of the IEEE papers, find someone you like and which you feel isn't too complicated. Many school have access to their libraries. Check with your school authorities about access to IEEE.

I would assume the steps would include
1. Getting familiar with the paper and the material
2. Checking if matlab provides the necessary functionality to implement/test said system
3. Attempt to implement said system.

thanks for your consideration. Yes i have access to ieee library but i cant find some topic, if you can specify some topics about which i should find and study research pap, once again thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back