Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Control RC car by mobile phone through Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold12star

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello
I am working in my final year project. I want to control RC car by mobile phone through bluetooth.So I need to know the idea of how the microcontroller (picf16877a) understand the commands recieved from mobile phone through bluetooth module connected to picf16877a ??
show me the example of code in C language plz.
thank you

I think the answer is no my friend, You have come here with nothing(like many others), Basicly youre asking someone to do your home work/project for you.
This is not a simple project
what knowledge do you have (I'd say limited) May be you should try searching on google for this project or carry out some research on it. Like this one here
**broken link removed**
and may be this one will be better for you to direct your questions there :)
(01.02.08) ShakerRacer v1.50 - control a real RC car with the accelerometer - Imserba Free Cell Phone Download & Forum

Maybe you can use Bluetooth to serial modules. They are very easy to interface to microcontroller. You can just talk to them using UART. Follow the link...
**broken link removed** you can find there some examples of these modules.

I think the answer is no my friend, You have come here with nothing(like many others), Basicly youre asking someone to do your home work/project for you.
This is not a simple project
what knowledge do you have (I'd say limited) May be you should try searching on google for this project or carry out some research on it. Like this one here
**broken link removed**
and may be this one will be better for you to direct your questions there :)
(01.02.08) ShakerRacer v1.50 - control a real RC car with the accelerometer - Imserba Free Cell Phone Download & Forum

thank you
but I am not lazy to direct ask somebody to help me
I do alot of search but I'm beginner in programing microcontroller
and I said I need to kwon the idea not the whole program that is big different.

kaleborg thank you for helping me

Hi friends

Maybe you can use Bluetooth to serial modules. They are very easy to interface to microcontroller. You can just talk to them using UART.

Regards
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.