Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control motor induction with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni Susanto

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone know about the chip that determines the zero crossing and the firing angle of triac for speed control of induction motor with 16 ATMega ....

Hi,
If your controller is ATmega16, you should be using an opto-coupler or similar circuitry along with the ATmega16, to sense the zero-crossing and accordingly set firing angle through the software (code).

Hope this helps.
Tahmid.

hii, thx advice .... means the circuit like this picture? to arrange the crossing through zero microcontroller? source code is like what? thx

how to create a third wave PWM motor speed control for induction. with ATMEL 8535. with 8-bit counter input please help on how to program with BASCOM AVR example.?

AOA.dears i am final year student i need your guideness and help regarding my project . my project is not new thing to others but off-course its new to me.
Design an implimentation of 3-phase pwm inverter for inducion motor speed control using v/f metod[/COLOR][/COLOR]
hope so you can help us. .it is requested to you kindly do something for us..i want to use 8051 microcontroler becaue it is easier to me i .thanx
with best regards
Hafiz m ahmad raza

AOA.dears i am final year student i need your guideness and help regarding my project . my project is not new thing to others but off-course its new to me.
Design an implimentation of 3-phase pwm inverter for inducion motor speed control using v/f metod[/COLOR][/COLOR]
hope so you can help us. .it is requested to you kindly do something for us..i want to use 8051 microcontroler becaue it is easier to me i .thanx
with best regards
Hafiz m ahmad raza

Posting the same request all over the forum is not going to help you.

Better try to read some materials about the topic and come up with specific problem you face.

i have studied it lot but programing is tough to me. i have to generate 6 pwms from 8051 then these pulses passes through optocoupler which triger the mosfet gate hardware is not problem to me i have already design it but problem is pwm duty cycle and source code

is there any one to help me or guide me?its urgent

salam to all. i need your help regarding interfacing 6 pin optocoupler with 8051 this optocoupler is further conneted to powermosfet?
the question is i am using hex power mosfet to form 3 phase inverter so i am using ir2102 gate derive ic it has 8 pins but i dnt understand 8th and 6th pin how it is used?
also tell me 2 and 3 pin here 2 of pwms become its input means pwm1 and pwm2 aplied to pin 2 and 3 respectively?
the 2nd question is optocoupler is directly connected to controler who generates 6 pwms then how pin 2 and pin 3 of ir2102 connected to optocoupler or it is directly connected to controler?
further i m facing problem for dc biasing of power mosfet proteous will give me time based error?
i am waiting fo ryour reply?

hi to all from all of my previous post no one help me thats good for me to learn myself as own. no i have probel of timining issue in proteous eachtime it gives me stepping error i attached my singlre phase bridge kindly check it out what will b the mistake
pins discription
port 1 of 8051 from 0.1 to 0.4 generate 4 pwms
optocoupler pin 5 and 1 are shorted and provided 5 volt or 12 volts
pin 4 is connected to gate deriver ic
i shall b waiting for your reply

best regards
hafiz m ahmad

Attachments

• single phase inverter.bmp
    1.9 MB · Views: 96

other discription of this project is described in detail on above posts. i am usin 8051 because i am femaliar to this only moreover the theme behind this project is that each and every thing should be done by me

Status
Not open for further replies.