Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Control DC Motor with PIC16F877A Wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokster

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey guys, i have a project to do where our engineering teacher gave us the problem of making a mobot for a flood and wireless

i thought of making a little boat with a depth sensor using ultrasonic transducers

i want to have a remote control where i can control the servo for direction and a dc motor for speed

how is this possible? what do i add to my circuit to send and receive transmission from a remote control. e.g servo left and right to control direction and on/off to control the speed.

Any help will be appreciated :)

If the boat design will require an onboard microcontroller, then using 802.15.4, ZigBee, MiWi or similar transceivers might be the most straight forward method.

As not-a-moderator mentioned you can use a simple ASK type TX/RX with proper encoding/decoding, however the depth sensor, servo and DC motor control would require additional sensors and microcontroller to implement a method of control.

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back