Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Continuous time Bandpass Complex DeltaSigma ADC Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

payam_s

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I am about to design a CT/BP/Complex ΔΣ ADC . First I have designed a LP DT Real NTF then changed it to CT prototype next I've shifted the center freq. to 5 MHz. When I plot the NTF and STF it seems the filter property is ok. I have also extracted the ABCD matrix to be able to simulate the system in time domain.
But I have difficulties Crying or Very sad in simulating the system in time domain. I don't know how input(s) should look like. what should be the format of the input signal(s) into this complex system and also how should I do copmlex quantization? and finally how should be the format of the output in order to window it, take fft to plot and analyze the PSD. the codes and functions I used and defined to design NTF, converting to continuous time domain and shifting the frequency and also extracting the state-space matrices ABCD are available upon request to help you more how I did in my design flow to guide me with my questions.
Hope to hear from you soon Smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back