Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Continous wave blocker power in Wimax

Status
Not open for further replies.

viswa

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I need the relative power level of out of band continous wave blocker power level in wimax as specified by the standard.I couldnt find this value in ieee 802.16 standards.

Can anybody say this value n give me the links as well to wer to get this blcoker profile info.

bye.

The blocking spec is not in 802.16d. It depend on the usage of the system provider. If you built a WiMAX module close to a WiFi or Blutooth you will have different specs than for example a outside basestation with CDMA close.

hi rfsystem,

thnx for ur reply.bt wen i see a wcdma rf reciever system it has a constant blocker profile tat is independant of the other wireless modules tat is operating nearby.it has a constant relative blocker power level of -50 dbm with respect to wanted signal.

and another thing is if this out of band blocker power level is dependant on operating wireless modules nearby then the inband blocker power level should also be dependant on the same.bt the inband power levels are given by standards.y is tat?

is there a thumb rule sort of thing to get a approximate value for this out of band blocker power level with respect to wanted signal.

bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back