Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constraints and others settings are not saving in Allegro 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumappm

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

I am a new comer in this forum. Currently I am doing a revision project which was done in allegro 15.7. My current tool is Allgero 16.0 version. My problem is ,the constraints which I was done on 15.7 are not saving on allegro 16.0. So I am forced to import constraints every time After created netlist in 16.0 as the constraints are not saving on the database. Also other colour settings also not saving on the database itself. Thus I need to do all setting every time. Pls help me

Is the database locked in 15.7? you check it by "File->Properties".

Re: Constraints and others settings are not saving in Allegr

No, database is not locked

I am wondering if you have both 15.7 and 16.0 installed on the same machine. If so, it might be looking in 15.7 env or user folder. Sounds like there is a bit of confusion going on with tool.

eda

Re: Constraints and others settings are not saving in Allegr

edaedaeda said:
I am wondering if you have both 15.7 and 16.0 installed on the same machine. If so, it might be looking in 15.7 env or user folder. Sounds like there is a bit of confusion going on with tool.

eda
There is no point of wondering. I done it like. There was a problem with env file. but later I corrected that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back