Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connector Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cciarleg

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm looking to see what folks typically use for space where I need high density connectors but it is a relatively prototype board, so I want to be able to change the wires. (I have a bunch of PRT/RTD/digital temp sensor connections on a very small board)

I am trying to find a very small wire to board connector for these connections. I have been looking at phoenix connectors, but they are all very large (and through hole) for what I am looking for. Are there any that people like for similar applications? Is there perhaps a better way to do this? Recommendations for high density connections but where the user can easily change out temp sensors etc? Or very small screw terminals (or terminal connectors with the screw on the mating side)?

Thanks in advance.

Correct me if I am wrong-these look like semi-permanent connector types. Either crimp or IDC type. I like the screw terminals because they are easy in/out-no damage to either part. Unfortunately, I don't think these will quite work due to the nature of getting the wire out and the potential damage to 1 side of the connection at least-though it is getting closer to something that might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back