Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connector footprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

selinozcan

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I really need your support on something. Although datasheets of some connectors available on internet are available, footprint drawings are not available.
Any chance you can send me the footprints of the 3 connectors mentioned below?
TVP00WCI1135P
TVP00WCI1935P
TVP00WCI1735P

Hi,

The datasheet gives position and diameter of each pad . What else do you need?

Klaus

The datasheet does not contain each connector, but all connectors of that series. Therefore, there is no information available for each pad.

Hi,

example from datasheet:
1623670474637.png

What exactly do you miss?

Klaus

Hi,

If you can´t say what information you miss ... it´s hard to help. I have no crystal ball.

Klaus

The type of connectors are as follows. The image you sent and I obtained only represents the position and size of the holes. The rear side and front side of the connector have no dimensions for the footprint.

1623671857646.png

Hi,

Still unclear what you need.
I tried to ask several times now.

Good luck

Hi,

Still unclear what you need.
I tried to ask several times now.

Good luck
The connector consists of different parts: Square flange receptacle jam nut receptacle+straight plug.
I'm asking about footprint dimensions for altium designer of these parts of each connector. I think it was a very clear and clear question from the very beginning and you dont understand.
Thanks

i don't understand either

footprints are component information for mounting to a printed wiring board
you need the pin positions, pad sizes for traces and you need an outline to
avoid component crashes.

the square flange layout is for mounting to a chassis, so you know the hole positions and
diameters and is usually found in a different part of connector data sheets
that is, where the shell and mounting information is, instead of where the insert information is

whatever it is you're looking for, its there

In addition to the PCB footprint data given in the datasheet, Amphenol provides 2D and 3D MCAD data, e.g. .dxf, .step etc. through TraceParts.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back