Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connections needed...pls help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirmal_rockin

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone pls tell the internal connections of this isp header... i'm confused about the ground connections...r the miso. sck, rst, and mosi grounded????
pls help thanks

**broken link removed**

May be the ground pin you are looking for is the pin No 10 black square in the figure (right bottom on the connector view shown)

ark5230 said:
May be the ground pin you are looking for is the pin No 10 black square in the figure (right bottom on the connector view shown)

s but i'm asking whether the miso, sck,mosi ,rst pins are also grounded....wat is the need of 4 ground connections....

(Actually i need the isp header connections for and avr programmer board which i'm building)...

This is a 2 rows (2x5) connector. Just all the unused pins were grounded.You need not to use them. Use only the one in black if you want.

As rightly pointed out by pauloynski, you can use one ground. If you see the connector, may be all grounds are not wired. Use the one that is wired and the balck one is.
Raoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back