Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connection between analog & digital asic design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakyshan1990

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
how in asic design connect analog part by digital part ???

MODERATOR MESSAGE - NORMAL FONTS WILL SUFFICE - NO NEED TO SHOUT YOUR QUESTION

Last edited by a moderator:

Analog signals are not connected to digital signals straight away. There is either a ADC or a comparator in the middle based on the application.

i don't need to ADC because my signal which from analog part 0v or 5V that's mean digital .... i made digital part by it's tools and synthesized it & analog part by it's tools ,then i want to mix bet. them

not sure I understand completely..but you are looking for interfaces between analog to digital..may be u need phy like USB phy/serial interface etc...

my design by ASIC (transistor levels ) that i design an ic contains digital part & analog part , really i want to interfacing but softwaring

not sure what u exactly want..

if u are trying to simulate u can use Cadence AMS simulator, u need to specify the connection modules ( the one that interfaces ur digital and analog),
if u want to know how to interface analog and digital blocks... u can use levelshifter to shift different voltage domains and sync them if needed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back