Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting stereo equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny white

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi my fisher tuners radio burned out out so i have a sony av tuner which doesnt have as much power but sounds louder and fuller...i also have an equalizer,turntable and dual cassette deck..my fisher had tape 1 and tape 2 which allowed me to run averything through the equalizer by pressing tape 1..the sony doesnt have this how can i work this..i used y cables for every input and this worked but i thought there miught be an easier way..if not how can i connect the two receivers so both volume knobs work on everything..thanks gil

More than 25 times your topic is viewed but there is no answer for you inspite of that it seems your question is an elementary question. I think it is because others like me can not understand what you mean from your word!

I suggest you to explain your question more and with better words. Hope I can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back