Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting nokia 6210 with PC hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazer_06

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can i connect a nokia 6210 to a pc

Hey! can anyone help me on how can i connect the nokia 6210 with the hyperterminal(windows) properly? because i have a cable and i tried connecting it, but there is no response. I tried different speed but there is still no response.
Is the cable of nokia 5110 same as the cable for the nokia 6210? because the vendor that sold me the cable said it is the same.
Do i need to have additional software or other cable?

Thank you!

connect nokia 6210 with hyperterminal

How much would it cost me? thnx... please contact me 09274680675

connecting pc nokia 6210

**broken link removed**

Here you can find photos of 3310 sms controller using FBUS, this device works upon receipt of the right keyword and will send reply as confirmation.

how to hyperterminal 6210

chazer_06 said:
Hey! can anyone help me on how can i connect the nokia 6210 with the hyperterminal(windows) properly? because i have a cable and i tried connecting it, but there is no response. I tried different speed but there is still no response.
Is the cable of nokia 5110 same as the cable for the nokia 6210? because the vendor that sold me the cable said it is the same.
Do i need to have additional software or other cable?

Thank you!

What type of your cable?
USB or RS-232?
If USB you need to install mobile driver first.

any problem you can contact me by e-mail.

connect nokia 6210 to pc

where using serial cable not usb. THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back