Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting gsm to pc and testing with hyperterminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpmece

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i have connected the gsm simcom_sim300 to the pc using rs232 n gave 12V power supply to the modemn i have set the baud rate to 9600 ...... . i gave at command in hyperterminal and got ok but when giving at+cpin? am getting error msg that +cme:error 10 (sim not inserted ) but i have inserted the sim. am getting the manufacturer and imei number using at command pls give me a solution...... n let me know wat mistake am doin. n why my sim is not registering ......

u can use softwares like "A2D test softwares" instead of evaluating AT commands on hyper terminal. Check for the software which your GSM modem supports.
Or check Your hyper terminal settings, switch it to echo ON. Try some trial and error methods as even when we were working on GSM 900 kit using Falcon as software, it use to show the same message "sim not inserted" some times. Check out the evaluation board settings. Hope you get through this.

working with atmel at89s52

i need to connect 3 sensors to atmel at89s52. do i need 3 adc 0808 for connecting the sensors.

can use application programs like "A2D analyze softwares" instead of analyzing AT orders on extremely terminal. Examine for the application which your GSM computer facilitates.
Or check Your extremely terminal configurations, change it to replicate ON. Try some experimentation techniques as even when we were working on GSM 900 kit using Falcon as application, it use to demonstrate the same concept "sim not inserted" some times. Examine out the assessment panel configurations. Wish you get through this.

Re: working with atmel at89s52

i need to connect 3 sensors to atmel at89s52. do i need 3 adc 0808 for connecting the sensors.

PLZ open a new post for another topic dont mix up things....i hope u r not doing both things together..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back