Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting graphical LCD to 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid T

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
graphic lcd 8051

hello
can anynody send me some linke or pdf file about connecting 8051 to Graphical LCD? in fact i want assembly program for do this.
thank you

connect lcd 16x4 to 89c51

hi ;

i remember i have downloaded a good link in www.8052.com , if you search for it , you'l find some good info .

regards.

grafical lcd how micro conect

Hi

Handtronix has a nice appnote on how to connect a LCD to the 8051
"Interfacing a 128 x 64 Graphic Module with an 8 bit Micro-controller describes the software and hardware to display an image on a Hantronix HDM64GS12. This note includes schematic, flow chart and sample software in 8051 assembly language. (76k) "

https://www.hantronix.com/down/hd61202.pdf

There is a lot more out ther but it depend a lot on what display it is that you want to use
they have a few more also **broken link removed**

take a look at this one for a nice one

/Wizzard

Re: connect lcd 16x4 to 89c51

In this webpage, we describe how a display using the popular KS0108B controller can be driven by an 8051 or compatible microcontroller. Here we have used 128x64 pixels graphic display module with KS0108B display driver.
**broken link removed**

Reactions: 1230

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.