Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connect NEXYS3 and MRF24WG0MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anooshah Noshad Khan

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am on very basic level and need help regarding the connection of MRF24WG0MA wireless module with nexys 3 spartan 6 or virtex 5. please help me in this regard

you'll have to build another board with a pmod connector on it to mount the MRF24WG0MA module on, or get this board (hopefully you know how to solder surface mount components).

Then you'll have to supply power (bench supply?) and connect the headers (through wires?) to one of the PMOD connectors on the NEXYS3.

I have mounted MRF24WGOMA on Nexys 3 board. It has PMOD connector pins. I have the issue of interaction. How to make this module work with NEXYS3?

you have to write interface/controller code for it in the FPGA. Beyond that I don't know anything about using those kinds of modules. Mostly those types of modules are controlled by a micorprocessor with driver code for the module. The FPGA usually is only the physical interface to the module. Perhaps you can build a Microblaze system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back