Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connect devices(cam) to a router ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasiris

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i have a router
model name- beetel 110tc1
i want to connect a webcam to it and want to access the camera .this is just initiation
in general i want to learn how to control devices connected to same wireless router thorough computer.
after learning that i will go for my wireless robot project. a good pdf or site is appreciated.

in current scenario i have the router it has two ports behind one is line and other is ethernet. and all cams that are available are usb .so how i will connect it to the line port .

You need to connect wireless via wireless modules (with standard 54g or 802.11b or g and etc) such as "Digi Connect® Wi-ME"
for more info refer to : **broken link removed**

You need to connect wireless via wireless modules (with standard 54g or 802.11b or g and etc) such as "Digi Connect® Wi-ME"
for more info refer to : **broken link removed**

u ddint get me.first i want to use the above mentioned router to connect a cam to it n access it through my computer.
if i succeed then i will purchase a wireless router or xbee n use to control various devices.

so how can i connect the cam to my router.

Status
Not open for further replies.