Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

confused about the type of components to use for my application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikashh

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
i am trying to configure calling function to my GSM module MC55.for which i've finalised the below circuit
But i am confused which type of components to use.because in manual nothing such is mentioned.

thanks in advance

Is your question about plated through hole components or surface mout selection, or using other grade components other than commercial grade?

component would not make much difference whether it is leaded or SMD..........

the type of components, wether you are using SMD or through hole doesn't matter alot......
if you go for compact size and high efficient circuit in sense of sound quality then i would suggest you SMD....
and if that really doesn't matter then you can go for pin through components with less cost and easily available...

yes i agree that i won't matter.but there are capacitors of different type having same value.like disc,electrolytic etc.

thanks

nanofard capacitors are also disc type or Multilayered / non polarised capacitors.....

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

all these comes in surface mount packages or leaded type.......

Status
Not open for further replies.