Configure Project Wizard to send email using PIC18F4620 + ENC28J60 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danh_IS7

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. First thank you for attention !
I'm working small projects send Email, SMS using PIC16F4620 + ENC28J60 and Module Sim900A. CCS C compiler 5.020. The interface between PIC18F4620 and Module Sim900A I did succeed. But the rest of send Email, I can not do. I've read a lot about the library TCP / IP Stack, but because of limited English proficiency, so I can not understand it all. It took me almost a month to read the protocol. I use the tool Project Wizard in CCS to configure the Email but do not know how to configure. I want to send email from: 1anhdanh94@gmail.com to: anhdanh@gmail.com must configure how the Project Wizard ? Time to complete my project just this week and I look forward to your help. Thank you !

Thank you for feedback soon and links. But that links says about Web embedded in microcontrollers. I've been doing it successfully. This is my Web interface:
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Do you know how to configure in tool Project Wizard of CCS C 5.020 to send email.??? I have tried many ways but still no success. I tried with:

Code dot - [expand]
#define EMAIL_PORT (25u)
#define EMAIL_SERVER      "smtp.gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_TO            "anhdanh@gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_FROM         "1anhdanh94@gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_SUBJECT     "PIC TEST EMAIL"
#define EMAIL_BODY         "Hello World from PIC \ r \ n. \ r \ n"
#define EMAIL_CC             ""
#define EMAIL_BCC            ""
#define EMAIL_OTHERHEADERS ""
#define SMTP_AUTH                  1
#define EMAIL_USERNAME           "1anhdanh94@gmail.com"
#define my EMAIL_PASSWORD     /* my pass here */

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…