Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Confidential Search - Head of Research Group in Electronics & Embedded Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amug

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Friends,
Greetings!!!
Hope this mail finds you in Good Cheer!!!
I represent an International Search Firm called EXS Search which is a part of a Global Company – Gi Group.
I am currently working on a highly confidential assignment in the Electronics & Embedded Processing domain for a Global MNC, for which I wanted to connect with you for your interest levels/inputs/suggestions/advise on the same.
For this, we are looking at potential candidates (preferably Indians) who have completed their PhD from U.S. (Preferably) / India or M.Tech's from Premier Universities and are working in the field of EMBEBBED SYSTEMS EITHER IN INDIA OR OVERSEAS at Global Research Centres (R&D)
For this, I needed your suggestions / inputs / advice on the same.
However I needed your help if any one of you could refer me a strong candidate who is a PhD (Indian) & working in embedded system domain either in India or overseas, preferably in Industrial R&D or any professor / person who could help me out with this.

We are hiring Head – R&D – ELECTRONICS & EMBEDDED PROCESSING INDIA FOR A GLOBAL R&D Centre in Bengaluru.
Would appreciate if you could give me your contact number & a suitable time to call to discuss this in detail.

Would really appreciate it…
Many Thanks..

Regards,
Rajiv
# +91 9990832221

Status
Not open for further replies.