Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer Network research papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

asegdew

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
computer network research papers

I am a master student in communication and in formation systems. My research interst is in computer network area.Nnow i am looking for a research title. What is/are the hotest research topic/s currently in this field? Can you suggest me please, if possible with some sample papers or research works as well as useful sites.

thanks in advance

part computer network research paper

Just a suggestion from me, you can do research on something about wireless network and it's security. How to enhance the wireless speed and make it stable?How to strengthen wireless network security?

I'm interested in computer networking. Hope can learn more about it.

new research papers in computer networking

Why donot U think of Sensor Networks!

wireless networks research papers

Wireless is always a good topic... In my opinio too good of a topic, almost everyone had studied them, so it will be pretty easy to find information about them... like a full mesh wireless network... i think that would be interesting.

I am currently working in a Data Center, other hot topic is security, in all levels, PC and network security, also you can research something in the field of availability, how to obtain high availability services and networks, something the closest to 99.9999% to a low cost.

Maybe something in the field of data protection, like building and administering betworks dedicated to backup servers, and not use the production network, like some recomendations and best practices on that field...

If i think of something else i'd let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.