Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component numbers and values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgata

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I like to know if there are anyone knows where to find a list with component to read out from numbers printed on it.

I have a MOSFET IRFP054, but there are several when I search and diferent values.
On the component it is printed.
IRFP054
IOR 106H (IOR with wierd dual lines)
25 01

Second component are a transistor. There akso are several named same as BC547B but a little different working areas for them what I can read out, the 054 then must say something, but can not find anything about it.
BC547B

Both components are placed in a temperature control unit for AC in a car.

The most common problem are those 2 that after years of use fails,
As there will be more and more cars with intrest to keep running with electronics but there also are harder and harder to find replacement parts even used ones.
The used might fail after a week or 15 years, one never know.
Then a better way are to repair, and thats where I are at the moment.

So please help me out of this.
I used to know things like this but that was after school, and almost never used it after that.

Hi,
IRFP054
IOR 106H (IOR with wierd dual lines)
25 01
IRFP054 --> part name
IOR --> International Rectifier logo (manufacturer name, now it has changed ti Infineon)
2501 --> datecode of manufacturing. Week 25 of year 2001

The best information on "top marking code" is the datasheet, or additional documents you will find at the manufacturer's internet site.

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back