Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compin +proteus+gsm modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherazi

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Regards

i am using proteus to simulate my project that has an avr microcontroller controlling relays ,the avr is interfaced or attached to the gsm modem sim900d , call on gsm modem from stored number would activate the relay for a short period of time..
now i am using the compim to attach the modem to the simulation

i can read sms , extract the number and message..
but the problem is whenever there is a call on the number the RI pin 9 of compim is set, and i also see blinking on RX pin ,but no message is displayed on the VTERM, instead the the RI line hangs up set only and no further response is available from the modem, i am using the development kit from simcom,

i would attach the proteus pics after recieving call theere is no ring and +clip on rx terminal and RI is all time red
51214d1291211404t-untitled-png

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 ----------

51214d1291211404-untitled-png

hai sir ...
I have a problem with proteus connections and GSM module ..
I've tried proteus (uc ATMega8535) with hyperterminal -> ok ..
gsm module to hyperterminal -> ok ..
but when i connect the gsm module with proteus, I could't get a response from my gsm module..
I was check with virtual terminal send fungtion is OK but I could't get a response..
u have any solution?

check the logic states of compim pins.. do u see any change when some data is sent or recieved..

share your proteus files and code

thanx for your response sir..

here my proteus pic and file..

I just use simple coding for check the modem..
hope u can help me,, thanks

Attachments

• ask.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 65
  • mikrotest.png
    mikrotest.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 76
  • modemmikro.png
    modemmikro.png
    203.5 KB · Views: 79

Status
Not open for further replies.