Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compiling code for dsPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastertushar

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m interested about designing smps and sine waves inverters using dsPIC.. so i have downloaded many reference designs from their wesites it contains many files as i m attaching images of it..there are many .c files and MPLab files but i cant understant how to compile it and make one HEX file.. when i try to open it with mplab it open but cand compile/build it gives some error...

one more i want to know how to simulate any PIC or dsPIC based circuitin MPLAB IDE?? i dont have any programmer but i want to just simulate and see results... that's why.. i also have protus 7.7 plz tell how to use it with mplab IDE .. i've that MPLAB plugin for protus

IT tells you "BUILD FAILED" and above

COULD'T LOCATE BUILD TOOL. So your compilation chain is not there or not properly declared.

MPLAB has only an ASSAMBLER .And the project you downloaded has C code .So you need a C compiler .Something like C30 from microchip .You also need to tell MPLAB where that compiler has been installed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back