Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compilation of links to Cores sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgb

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
List of CORES

Hi there.

In this topic I have joined some links to cores that I have collected from this site and a little searching, hope you like the idea.

If I have errors, then you can send me a PM.
If you have another link to free/not free cores site, then post them or send me PM.
If you have suguestion to a way of post links (like first tittle, second description, third click here link and some selection of colors, needed tools...) post it or send me a PM.

If you whant to know how to use this cores, where to download some free utilities then you should follow this other topic here (I will open another thread regard to how to use them, by the way, for me is more curiosity and hope that this serve to some one that is not by curiosity).

If you whant to understand how is implemented, the background, the follow this thread (I will like to open another only related to the background?).

This thread is only for links, not for discuss how to use, imlement, modify, run, or any other thing related to use of the cores.

Free cores

leon 2
**broken link removed**
Open cores by Category
Oregano or direct to Oregano 8051
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed** and then **broken link removed** (I find this in a post in the forum, but I cant find any core??)

Not free cores
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back