Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

comparison of mrf317?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishi_azzuris

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
mrf317

hi ther,

i've gotten the equivalent of MRF317 transistor from the edaboard earlier, i just want to know wheter this equivalent of MRF317 transistor that is BLW96, BLW77,BLW33, 2SC2782 and 2S3326 transistors can be used to replace the MRF317 transistor in this circuit below. i need the same output from the circuit. do i need to modify the circuit.

data mrf317

The BLW77 seems to be the closest match, but from your perspective you need to hava a close look at Vce voltage, ...., pin configuration etc. etc.
Its data sheet can be downloaded from: http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/B/L/W/7/BLW77.shtml
(data sheets of all other transistors are there too) ..
Substituting the MRF317 with the BLW77 will not require changes to the proposed circuit but some tunning may be necessary ..

Regards,
IanP

Status
Not open for further replies.