Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Comparing multiple graphs in CST-MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

svarun

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
In the warm company of God's most exquisite creati
Activity points
Hi all,
I have two simulations in CST-MWS and I want to compare the S11 on the same graph but they reside in different project directories. How can I import the other soultion to the current project and view the results on the same scale ?

PS : I have done with Matlab but MWS display is cleaner and I want to use that.

Thanks for your time.

-svarun

Do you have the license to have two instances of MWS open at once? If so, just add a new folder in the tree menu, right click add new folder. Then use good old copy and paste.

Matt

Hi,

you do not even need two instances of MWS. The graph is stored in the Windows clip board.

Select the graph you would like to copy in the naviagtion tree -> right mouse click -> copy

Open second project -> righ mouse click in the naviagtion tree 1D Results -> New Tree Folder

-> Right mouse cklick on the new Folder -> paste
-> Select send graph -> right mouse click -> copy
-> right mouse click -> paste

F.

You can use the macro "Compare Multiple Runs" from menu Macro -> Wizards...

Put your project-folders to another folder and the wizard will identify *.mod files in all subdirectories... You can use it for comparing more than 2 projects :)

This macro comes in very handy ;)
mogwai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back