Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies which offer online free sample ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxim ic sample policy

i'm looking where to find free samples of accelerometers and gyroscopes as i have to realize a 3d navigation system at university and my budget does not permit to buy gyroscopes.

Also does anyone know which company produces wide angle infrared triangulation sensors at low price like the Sharp's ones??

regards

maXer

brazil free sample

semiconductor samples stuff are very helpful to college students who want to pratice electronics but could not find financial resource to purchase.

unfortunately as of now most semiconductor companies no longer giving sample to generic email such as yahoo or hotmail, only limit to those with company email or they try to limit free sample. i guess the reason behind those action is people abuse too much not use the sample stuff as the company intended for but instead to resale.

that is very painful for those who want to apply theory into practice but could not afford

please stop abuse those sample give chance to others

free samples xilinx

Does any one know where i can get samples of infrared receiver modules of 40KHz frequency. I've tried from Vishay but thy don't send samples to Malta.
Any help would be appreciated.
10x in advance.

example_list em portugues

u tryed sunled ??
u need to use a fedex account

tree list sample

Cortex said:
u tryed sunled ??
u need to use a fedex account

I don't have any fedex acount.

free sample malaysia

My friend in Germany told me that he order product sample of Nation ,after that he receive email from National:
"Regarding your inquiry about samples ordered via the internet, please be aware that National Semiconductor provides an on-line sample service to help OEM design engineers accelerate their new product design. We reserve the right to limit the distribution of free samples for non-OEM enterprises, unfortunately we cannot send free samples to universities or educational/research institutes."
Could u explain this,because I want order sample severalLMD18200 for my mini robot

psionic devices + free test

Just have a company email then they will give you samples.

free sample devices

I see,this rather boring .I need some LMD18200 but it's cost 7$.

free samples list www.ti.com

try ST l298 much cheaper

ftdi ft232l sample

I know but in my town it's cost 4$ and need schotky diode(more money)

free sample of a to do list

i got free LMD samples from national.com.They don't except any e-mail adres like yahoo,hotmail...i tried other e mail adres and they send me 5 LMD motor driver.i am in turkey

free sample electronics product

getting free samples from w*w.onsemi.com, Shipping cost is too much, 28$. How can get samples with free shipping? Anybody know?

sample ic for free

senay said:
getting free samples from w*w.onsemi.com, Shipping cost is too much, 28$. How can get samples with free shipping? Anybody know?

you need to explain to them speically what you will do with the sample explain your project prototyping

poli kitti

What's type of mail address you used to ordered sample from National.I don't know much about this.

atmel sample giveaway

yeah, i usually get free sample from maxim by telephone

fairchild semiconductor denied sample request

REPLY for tocal09

national want to company e-mail or education like edu.gov. they don't accept email like yahoo,hotmail

fairchildsemi sample shipping

Yeah .now I known that.I'll try to find education mail.

avr get free sample

I got free samples and literature from www.micrel.com

Added after 6 minutes:

If you want samples and literature from national you should give email address
other than rediff and yahoo
i got samples from my indiatimes id . visit www.indiatimes.com open a new account and try

้how to maxim free sample

Is there a Company where you can get breadboards as sample?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back